The Intentional Teen Group
Time & Location
About the Event
The Intentional Teen Group is a psychoeducational group designed for teen girls ages 13 to 17 years old.
Our mission is to empower teen girls to lead intentional lives rooted in self-awareness, compassion, and self-care.
- Discuss and process everyday life issues
- Learn practical mindfulness techniques and coping skills to combat stress, anxiety, and depression
- Engage in mindful movement such as yoga and dance
- Master breathing techniques that promote mental clarity and mood regulation
- Receive mental and emotional support from licensed clinicians and peers
- Interact & engage with peers in a relaxed and safe environment
- and MORE.
The Intentional Teen Group includes 6 group sessions facilitated by mental health therapist:
LaShonda Sims Duncan, MA.Ed., MFT, LCMHC, LPCC-S, NCC, RYT &
Kenya Frazier, MFT-Associate
The investment for this 6 week program is $300.
If the investment is a barrier for you enrolling your teen, please reach out to us. Sliding scale available as needed.
We are looking forward to having your teen in class!
- The Intentional Teen Group$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0